The meeting was attended by:
|GölcükVET,||TR||: Gökhan Cıhan Abayhan, Yıldız Barsbay, Emrah Ergün|
|Oemuc,||NMK||: Sanja Jovanoska, Stojan Noveski, Sasho Nedeski, Jordanka Nedeska Simidjioska, Ljupco Baleski|
|2Sek,||GR||: Kostas Panteris, Isidoros Peteinakis, Dimitris Agapakis|
|Robkod,||TR||: Bülent Yüksel, Kamıl Aydın|
|Imaltuna,||Spain||: Yosune Guerenabarrena, Liher Gonzales|
|Gretb,||IR||: John Feeney, Anthony Comer|
- Welcome and Introduction to the Meeting
- Reviewing the overall status of the Project Implementation and training programme. Reviewing the financial statements regarding the work done and the statements sent by the institutions.
This topic was presented by Gölçük ŞVT MTAL.
- eTwinning platform / work done and to be done – presented by 2nd School Heraklion / Greece
- The status of Moodle System – presented by Miguel Altuna / Spain
- The status of the online education platform. How can we integrate moodle system into web page, what to do, how to do – presented by – OEMUC / North Macedonia
2. Visit to Computer Science Institute of FORTH (Foundation of Research and Technology).
The Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH) was founded in 1983. It is one of the largest research centers in Greece with well-organized facilities, highly qualified personnel and a reputation as a top-level .
FORTH conducts specialized scientific research in strategic high-added value sectors, focusing on interdisciplinary research and development (R&D) activities in areas of major scientific, societal and economic interest, such as: Lasers and Photonics, Microelectronics, Advanced Materials / Nanotechnology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Precision Medicine, Systems Biology, Robotics, Telecommunications, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Chemical Engineering Sciences, Energy, Environment, Social Sciences & Humanities, Astrophysics and Astronomy.
3. Visit to 2nd School Laboratory Center of Heraklion